Our document library. Filter by geographic area, document type or theme.
Strategies, plans and high-level data reports from public health organisations.
We use our own public health datasets, data sourced from other council departments and data from other agencies, such as the NHS and Public Health England.
- Births - Record level births data is held for Hertfordshire residents. This data contains information such as demographics, place of birth and limited details about the child.
- Deaths - Record level deaths data is held for Hertfordshire residents and/or people registered with a GP based in East & North Hertfordshire CCG or Herts Valleys CCG. This data contains information such as demographics, cause of death and place of death.
- The National Child Measurement Programme (NCMP) measures the height and weight of children in Reception class (aged 4 to 5) and year 6 (aged 10 to 11), to monitor trends in BMI within primary school age children. Record level data is held on pupils attending schools in Hertfordshire and includes demographics and measurements.
- Hospital episode statistics - Data on inpatient and outpatient admissions, emergency attendances and maternities is held for all activity within England. Record level data is held and contains information such as demographics, causes of ill health and treatments administered.
- The Young People’s Health & Wellbeing Survey (YPHWS) is a survey we run annually.
- Aggregate data on STI tests, diagnoses and services from all commissioned sexual health services in England is held. This data contains information such as demographics, types of infection and treatments administered
- Aggregate data on drug and alcohol services and treatment from all commissioned substance misuse services in Hertfordshire is held. This data contains information such as demographics and treatments administered.
- Aggregate data on NHS Health Checks for patients registered to GP Practices in East & North Hertfordshire CCG or Herts Valleys CCG is held. This data contains information such as demographics, details of the health check undertaken and some information on outcomes.