Data tools & reports
Summary of our document types
- Briefings are short documents that summarise a particular issue and the suggested courses of action.
- Data dashboards present a range of data on a specific subject, in different views.
- Evaluation reports include the results and recommendations from an evaluation of a project.
- Infographics are easy to read, visual summaries of key evidence on a topic.
- Presentations are slides or resources used to summarise a health-related topic to an audience.
- Research Reports outline the processes, data and findings of a systematic investigation.
- Tartan rugs are a visual display of how our local communities compare with other areas on a range of public health indicators.